Rectus diastasis: abdominal connective tissues stretch and weaken at the mid-line. Left and right sides of abs look and feel ’separated’.
- 70+% of mothers are affected by this a medical status
- health-care systems worldwide treat only its consequences, not the root cause
- possible pelvic floor dysfunction
- digestion issues
- high blood pressure
- posture problems
- low back pain
- based on the experience of 10 years of offline treatment
- backed by a medical expert
- a serie of short exercises
- packed in an easy to use mobile application
- available for everyone, everywhere
- only in Hungary there are cc 83 000 childbirts each year
- more than 51 000 mothers are affected each year
- a potential global market
Current solutions include personal trainings, Youtube videos, and booklets with exercises. However, these often contain incomplete and inaccurate information. Personal trainings are costly and are difficult to access when the mother has to take care of the baby continuously. Youtube videos and booklets lack interaction, and are often of low quality that mothers don’t trust.
- Love Your Belly in Hungary
- MUTU Systems in the US and UK
Where we are
- we have a proven MVP on Goole Play and Appstore
- we have cc 30 paying customers, with almost no marketing efforts
- we are looking for funding of 360K EUR
- Growth in Hungary and globally
- UX redesign to reach a final product
- community building around healthy mothers based on the Potzak users
Download the app
Kovács, Tamás founder, CEO and IP lawyer
Éva Bajzik, M.D. medical doctor in rehabilitation and movement, with over 10 years of experience in treating R.D.
Nikoletta Barka active P.E. teacher, PhD. subject: movement of women before and after giving birth
Zsolt Gyuris CFO, with 5 years of experience as a private equity analyst
Viktor Nagy product manager and IT specialist
Dudás, Ágnes IP lawyer and storyteller
We work to get people to love, understand and use their body.
As a first step we would like to raise awareness about diastasis recti, and be the globally acknowledged leader in its treatment.